Almond milk is great for cereals, desserts, and savory-sweet dishes. Almonds are an alkaline nut, and one serving provides ⅓ of your daily dose of vitamin E.
- Add water and soaked almonds to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
- Select “Whole Juice” or blend on a Medium High speed for 50-60 seconds.
- Strain milk through nut milk bag or cheesecloth to remove almond skins and pulp.*
- Rinse blender jar, place strained almond milk back in jar with remaining ingredients and secure lid.
- Press “Pulse” 3–5 times to combine thoroughly. Serve or store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Servings 4.0
- Sodium 150 mg
- Serving Size 8 fl oz
- Carbohydrates 8 g
- Calories 60
- Fibre 1 g
- Fat 2.5 g
- Sugar 7 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Protein 1 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg